Travel websites are a dime-a-dozen—hotels are appraised, restaurants are reviewed and tourist attractions are analysed. I hope to not add to your confusion; instead, I want to help, as a humble traveller, not an expert.
My wanderlust, and love for food have ensured I travel the globe, traversing from Mumbai to New York. In my blog, I share my experiences in the form of handy lists you can carry along on your own journeys— and tick off each of your experiences..
· Restaurants — that serve great vegetarian food
· Tourist attractions — the obvious and the obscure
· Activities — what to do and what to avoid
· How to travel within a city – escaping traffic and enjoying the place
· Advice from locals and fellow travellers – because no one knows a place better than the people who live there or have visited
This blog is for everyone, people who are planning to move to a city or those who just visit. I’d love if you could share comments, criticisms and your experiences so I can keep my blog alive and well updated.